2 – FULL TIME TRAINEE POSITIONS
FOR WATER TREATMENT & WASTEWATER MANAGEMENT TECHNICIANS
POSITION SUMMARY: Sioux Valley Dakota Nation is committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities for people wanting to assist with the services provided for our community. We are implementing succession planning opportunities for the youth of our community.
The Water Treatment Services and Wastewater Management Technicians provide a vital service to our community. We must ensure we have people trained to ensure continuity in these important positions.
- On the job training, working under the direction and supervision of the current Water Treatment Services Operator and the Wastewater Management Technician.
- Attending required training to enhance ability to operate Water Treatment Plant and Waste Water Management requirements.
- Attending to emergency situations as they arise.
- Must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have a valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Must be computer literate
- Must be willing to attend training
- Willing to work a variety of shifts including morning, evening and overnights
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently
- Physically able to sit, stand or work for periods of time under less than ideal conditions
- Ability to take notes and complete shift reports
- Good communication skills
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY. January 19, 2018 (4:00 p.m.)
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]