SIOUX VALLEY HEALTH CENTRE
NURSE IN CHARGE – FULL TIME POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the Community Public Health Programs, performs the nursing duties, provides direction and supervision to the Community Health Team and ensures the maintenance and processing of documentation.
- Oversees and coordinates the community Public Health Programs.
- Performs all duties related to Public Health, including assessing patient medical needs etc.
- Ensures the processing of required documentation to the
- Attend health related meetings as required
- Provide Home and Community Care nursing coverage
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in good standing with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM)
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree or Registered Nurse with minimum three years of Community Health experience. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Must be knowledgeable of Federal and Provincial Health Systems.
- Clear Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
- Knowledge of community cultural customs, traditions and language would be an asset
- Computer Skill required; working knowledge of MS Office software,
- Valid Drivers License & access to a vehicle
(Complete terms of reference available at the SVDN Health Centre.)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2016 (4 pm)
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: EVELYN PRATT
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544