The Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government is seeking applications for the position of
Assistant Executive Director
FOR DAKOTA TIWAHE SERVICES INC.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government, pursuant to the Self-Government Agreements with Canada and the Province of Manitoba are undertaking the jurisdiction of Child and Family Services. The Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. has been developed to address the need for protecting Sioux Valley Dakota Nation families and children. The Assistant Executive Director will work along with and support the Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. Executive Director.
- Minimum 2 years diploma in Social Services Field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Social Service Field
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Non-violent intervention training
- Mediation training
- Able to facilitate family conferencing
- IT knowledge
- Valid Manitoba drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Case Management
- Supervision of prevention and cultural parenting worker
- Program Development
- Assessment of referrals
- Assignment of cases
- Coordinate and deliver training
- Administrative function requirement
Salary: Based on qualifications
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 18, 2018 12:00pm
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.