DEVELOPMENTAL WORKERS – HEALTH SERVICES DEPT.
JORDAN’S PRINCIPLE – CHILD FIRST INITIATIVE PROJECT
3 – FULL TIME POSITIONS – ONE YEAR TERM
POSITION SUMMARY: The developmental workers will work under the supervision of the Jordan’s Principle-Child First Initiative Case Manger to provide program supports and services to families with children living with special needs and to help enhance the child’s life and facilitate health care interventions. The developmental workers will be hired for a period of one year with opportunity of extension of employment based in further funding and excellent job performance.
- Certified Health Care Aide, Early Childhood Educators (E.C.E) or Education Assistants (E.A)
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills required
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Knowledge and respect of the Dakota language and culture
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Valid Manitoba drivers license
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Others as deemed necessary
Salary: Based on qualifications
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 25, 2018 4:00pm
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.