POSITION: DATA COLLECTION CLERK – SVDOG HOUSING DEPT.
3 MONTH TERM POSITION
- Gathering data for the On-Reserve Home Adaptations for Seniors’ Independence (HASI)
- Gathering information from Seniors (65+) within the community who would be eligible for the program.
- Complete assessments on homes, identifying items required to provide a safer home, ie. Handrails in the hallways and stairways, easy-to-reach work and storage areas in the kitchen, lever handles on doors, walk-in showers with grab bars, bathtub grab bars and seats etc.
- Filing and organizing data collected for the Housing Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Good working knowledge of Computers (MS Office) & office equipment.
- Drivers License and access to a vehicle.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2017 4:00pm
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
EMAIL: [email protected]