Dakota Oyate Lodge Recreation Assistant Employment Opportunity
Apply To: Director, Dakota Oyate Lodge
Deadline: December 30, 2017
Classification: Recreation Assistant
Shift Details: Days / Evenings – Weekdays / Weekends / Holidays
- Graduate of Recreation Facilitator or Older Adults Certificate or willingness to complete within a mutually agreed time frame
- Interest in population served
- Must be competent with Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Current valid driver’s license (Manitoba Class 4)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Food Safe Course
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, decision and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive working relationship within an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to display independent judgement
- Ability to react positively within a constant changing environment
- Ability to respect and promote a culturally diverse population
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult and Child Abuse Registry Check and Negative Drug Test. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization for the Dakota Oyate Lodge to complete said reference checks.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dakota Oyate Lodge Inc.
PO Box 127
Griswold, Manitoba, R0M 0S0
Ph (204) 855 – 2354
Fax (204) 855 – 2908