Dakota Oyate Lodge Housekeeping Aide – Laundry Aide Employment Opportunity
Apply To: Director, Dakota Oyate Lodge
Deadline: December 30, 2017
Classification: Housekeeping Aide / Laundry Aide
Department: Environmental Services
Shift Details: weekdays / weekends / holidays
- Ability to satisfactorily demonstrate skills and efficiency in performing all assigned duties with minimum supervision
- Experience in housekeeping field is preferred
- Must be in good physical and mental health to meet the demand of the position
- Evidence of attending continuing education and/or in-services
- Demonstrated competence in prioritizing and organizing in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to display independent judgement
- Ability to work with all staff
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Ability to perform the duties of the position on a regular basis
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult and Child Abuse Registry Check and Negative Drug Test. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
In order to be considered for the position all applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
Please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization for the Dakota Oyate Lodge to complete said reference checks.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dakota Oyate Lodge Inc.
PO Box 127
Griswold, Manitoba, R0M 0S0
Ph (204) 855 – 2354
Fax (204) 855 – 2908