Apply To: Director, Dakota Oyate Lodge
Deadline: December 30, 2017
Classification: Dietary Aide
Shift Details: 6 hr split shifts and 8 hr shifts available, this includes days / evenings / weekdays / weekends / holidays
- Must be in good physical condition
- Reliable telephone and transportation
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Able to do heavy lifting and stand for a prolonged period of time
- Good housekeeping practices as it relates to the housekeeping department
- Sincere desire to work with vulnerable adults
- Flexible and accept change with short notice
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult and Child Abuse Registry Check and Negative Drug Test. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
In order to be considered for the position all applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
Please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization for the Dakota Oyate Lodge to complete said reference checks.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dakota Oyate Lodge Inc.
PO Box 127
Griswold, Manitoba, R0M 0S0
Ph (204) 855 – 2354
Fax (204) 855 – 2908