SVDN HEALTH CENTER UPDATES:
Memo from Sioux Valley Health Center:
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
To: SVDN COmmunity members
From: Health Director
Subject: COVID-19 Case and Contacts Concerns
It has come to my attention that some community members are concerned about contact with a coronavirus case in the community. I want to assure you that as today, there is no known coronavirus virus case or contact in Sioux Valley.
Although there is no reported cause in the community, we encourage community members to adhere to Public Health directives as follows:
- Promote social distancing.
- Social gatherings should be limited to a group of not more than 10 people.
- Call Health links or Health Center if you have flu-like symptoms.
- People returning from a trip outside the province are to self-isolate for 14 days.
- For the general public please stay home as much as possible.
Helen Onuke, RM
Marge Roscelli, Health Director
Memo from Sioux Valley Health Center
April 2, 2020
Sioux Valley Health Center will be checking every client who comes to the Health Center. Screening will be done on everyone before you enter the building.
if you have fever, cough, and headache please call the Health Center at 204-855-2690 BEFORE you come to see the nurses or doctors.
If they are unavailable call Health Links:
Nurse in Charge: Helen Onuke 1-204-216-1172
Mni Wiconi Room
The Mni Wiconi Room has now re-opened
Monday to Friday – 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM