SIOUX VALLEY DAYCARE CENTRE
POSITION: DIRECTOR – FULL-TIME
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the management and administration of the 15 space Day Care Centre Program. This position reports directly to the Employment & Training Coordinator.
- Responsible for enforcing Day Care Centre Policy & Procedures; recommending revisions as required.
- Provide support to child and parent/caregiver as required.
- Responsible for supervision of all Day Care Centre workers (4-5 workers), enforcing personnel policies.
- Responsible for ensuring all programming for the Day Care Centre meets all Provincial requirements/guidelines.
- Responsible for completing all reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Early Childhood Education III with a minimum of one year experience or a Level II with a minimum of 3 years experience, with an agreement to complying with a training plan to obtain the Level III Certification.
- Management/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Sioux Valley Dakota Nation community.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Clear Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
- First Aid and Infant CPR Certification
- Computer Skills required
- Valid drivers License & vehicle requirement
- 3 written references must be included with resume
APPLICATION DEADLINE: EXTENDED TO JANUARY 23, 2017
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544