SIOUX VALLEY DAYCARE CENTRE
- Following Day Care Policy & Procedures.
- Adhere to confidentiality agreement with regards to all information obtained at the Day Care Centre.
- Provide support to child and parent/caregiver upon arrival.
- Provide supervision and care of children attending the Day Care Centre.
- Maintain daily attendance reports.
- Maintain daily written reports on children including special need requirements, incident reports, participation and progress reports, providing information to parents and Supervisor
- Follow safety procedures for monthly fire drills, and attendance at activities away from the Day Care
- Follow the curriculum incorporating Dakota/First Nation Culture and language in all activities.
- Ensure equipment, ie. toys, books and supplies are sorted and put away at the end of each day.
- Model appropriate techniques & explain to parent/caregivers when necessary.
- To assist other ECA’s with supervision of children during program when needed.
- Ensure toddlers in pampers are checked and changed regularly.
- Prepare purchase requests for program material/supplies to the Program Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Grade 10/SR. 1
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Clear Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
- First Aid/CPR
- Must be willing complete training to obtain ECE – Level 1 Certification
- 3 Written references required with resume
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 24/17 (12:00 Noon)
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: EVELYN PRATT
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544