The Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government is seeking applications for the position of
FOR DAKOTA TIWAHE SERVICES INC.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government, pursuant to the Self-Government Agreements with Canada and the Province of Manitoba are undertaking the jurisdiction of Child and Family Services. The Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. has been developed to address the need for protecting Sioux Valley Dakota Nation families and children. The Administrative Assistant will provide Administrative support to the Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. Executive Director.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Office and/or clerical training
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Valid Manitoba drivers license
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
Salary: Based on qualifications
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 17, 2018 4:30 p.m.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.