SECURITY SERVICES PROGRAM
1 – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – PART-TIME POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY: Sioux Valley Dakota Nation is committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities for people wanting to assist with the security of our community. We are striving to employ positive role models for our community who meet the following criteria.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative duties for the Security Program including scheduling shifts, timesheet processing, ordering supplies, managing information/security files, preparing statistical reports as required and other duties that may be required.
- Managing the Security Guard Schedules
- Working and reporting directly to the Chief and Council on the Security Services Program
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to work within a team environment or independently
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly via radio and telephone
- Must be 18 years of older
- Minimum High School education/equivalency, plus some Clerical training
- Experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge and experience working with MS Office software
- Applicants must obtain a valid Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY. DECEMBER 1, 2017 (4:00 p.m.)
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.