INVENTORY CLERK – PETRO CANADA GAS BAR
FULL TIME POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY: The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for managing all aspects of Inventory control for the Petro-Canada business. Basic tasks include:
- Controlling products inputs & outputs from suppliers/warehouses
- Tracking & updating stocks both on sheets and computerized system
- Avoiding product’s shortage and/or overages
- Verifying periodically the matching between physical quantities in stocks with those indicated in the computerized system and undertaking the necessary corrective measures in case of discrepancies
- Evaluating suppliers, ensuring the best services/supplies with profitability
- Preparing documentation; record the quality, quantity, type, style and any other characteristics of the inventory system.
- Purchase new Inventory in consultation with the Manager/Supervisor; managing ongoing relationships with suppliers.
- Track inventory to meet customer needs and avoid overstocking.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate, able to learn software programs, working knowledge of Excel & MS Word
- Clerical skill required; with an emphasis on attention to details
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Effective communication skills;
- Analytical skills (decision making and problem solving skills.)
- Valid Drivers License/vehicle requirement
- Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks required
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 (4:00 p.m)
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.