Dakota Tiwahe Services was developed to oversee the delivery of Child and Family Services in the community of Sioux Valley. We are looking for people who would be interested in sitting on the Board of Directors for this new entity.
- A sincere interest in the children and families of the community
- A clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Records Check
- A respected member of the community – require two references
- Should have previous some knowledge of CFS issues/matters
- Will require 2 elders
- Should not be in a conflict of interest
The Terms of Reference is available from Human Resources
If you are interested in being a part of the development and implementation of a new way of delivering service please submit your name to Jody Bone, Human Resources.
Jody Bone, Human Resources
Sioux Valley Dakota Nation
Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc.
P.O. Box 38, Griswold, MB R0M 0S0
Fax: (204) 855-2544
Application Deadline: APRIL 26, 2019 12:00PM