FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
INTAKE CLERK – SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Processing Social Assistance applications for all new applicants according to Social Development Policies (from intake to submission for payment to the Finance Dept. – meeting new clients, ensuring all required information is submitted to properly assess eligibility for assistance).
- Ensure accountability and reporting requirements set out in each of the three funding areas are met: 1) Basic Needs, 2) Special Needs, 3) Service Delivery.
- Ensure budgets for Income Assistance are adhere to.
- Assist in strategic planning activities for the Social Development Program, providing recommendations to enhance services provided.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Knowledge in computer applications (MS Office & ACCPAC), printers, and facsimile
- Clear Criminal Record Check (must be submitted with application)
- Valid Drivers License and Vehicle required (must be submitted with application)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, November 3, 2017 (4:00 p.m.)
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
EMAIL: [email protected]