POSITION SUMMARY: The Sioux Valley Dakota Oyate Government, pursuant to the Self-Government Agreements with Canada and the Province of Manitoba are undertaking the jurisdiction of Child and Family Services.
The Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. has been developed to address the need for protecting Sioux Valley Dakota Nation families and children. The Administrative Assistant will provide Administrative support to the Dakota Tiwahe Services Inc. Executive Director.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education with at least 2 years experience in the administrative field
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Human Resource functions ex: timesheets, leave requests, tracking days etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Valid Manitoba drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
*SALARY BASED ON EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE*
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY JUNE 30, 2019 12:00PM
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: ATTN: JODY BONE
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544