- Following Day Care Policy & Procedures.
- Adhere to confidentiality agreement with regards to all information obtained at the Day Care Centre.
- Provide support to child and parent/caregiver upon arrival.
- Provide supervision and care of children attending the Day Care Centre.
- Maintain daily attendance reports.
- Maintain daily written reports on children including special need requirements, incident reports, participation and progress reports, providing information to parents and Supervisor
- Follow safety procedures for monthly fire drills, and attendance at activities away from the Day Care
- Follow the curriculum incorporating Dakota/First Nation Culture and language in all activities.
- Ensure equipment, ie. toys, books and supplies are sorted and put away at the end of each day.
- Model appropriate techniques & explain to parent/caregivers when necessary.
- To assist other ECA’s with supervision of children during program when needed.
- Ensure toddlers in pampers are checked and changed regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education Requirement: Grade 12
- Good communication skills (written & oral)
- Clear Criminal Record & Child Abuse Registry Checks (Current Checks or proof of application for checks must be submitted with Application).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 22, 2019 4:00PM
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0