ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY – HEALTH SERVICES DEPT.
JORDAN’S PRINCIPLE – CHILD FIRST INITIATIVE PROJECT
FULL TIME POSITION – ONE YEAR TERM
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to the Jordan’s Principle-Child Initiative under the direction of the Case Manager. Administrative duties will include data entry, clerical. Office management, scheduling of staff/clients around program delivery as directed by the Case Manager. The administrative support will be hired for a period of one year with opportunity for extension of employment based on further funding and excellent job performance.
- Grade 12 Education
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to respect and promote confidentiality
- Valid Manitoba drivers license
- Own means of transportation
- Subject to Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Others as deemed necessary
Salary: Based on qualifications
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 25, 2018 4:00pm
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH 3 WRITTEN REFERENCES TO:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT.
SIOUX VALLEY DAKOTA NATION
P.O. BOX 38
GRISWOLD, MANITOBA R0M 0S0
PH: 204-855-2671 FAX: 204-855-2544
EMAIL: [email protected]
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.