DATE: February 5, 2019
Close Date/Time: February 15, 2019
APPLY TO: Director, Dakota Oyate Lodge
CLASSIFICATION: Dietary Aide (part time, casual)
SHIFT DETAILS: 6 split shifts and 8 hr shifts available includes days/evenings/weekdays/weekends
- Must be in good physical and mental condition
- Reliable telephone not dependant on wifi for communication and transportation
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Able to do heavy lifting and stand for a prolonged period of time
- Good housekeeping practices as it relates to the housekeeping department
- Sincere desire to work with vulnerable adults
- Flexible and accept change with short notice
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult and Child abuse registry check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
In order to be considered for the position all applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
Please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance. Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application form is your authorization for the Dakota Oyate Lodge to complete said reference checks.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.